Monday, March 4, 2013

Week Seventy Three.


Hello there everyone,

I am just dropping by a quick Hello. I have been trying to orginize things for school when i get back for registration and everything, so i ran out of time. But  thought that i would atlest drop by a quick hello.

This week was great! We had a miracle baptism. On Friday he informed us that he wanted to be baptized, and the baptism happened the next day! Everything went super smoothly too. We went to a retairment home this week with a member who works there. I really liked going there. There was this old lady that was a bit crazy and thought i was her granddaughter, and started crying when i left. We had a suprize birthday party for and investigator this week and made tacos!! 

We got alot of sun, sweat, and work done this week. We are continuing working hard every week and trying our best to serve the Lord. But that is a super fast recap of what happened this week. I hope all if well with everone.

But I will wirite more next week. I hope that everyone is well. Hugs for everyone!!!

Love,
Sister Rebecca Nelson

No comments:

Post a Comment