Monday, September 17, 2012

Week Fifty.

Hello there everyone,

I don't have a lot of time to write today, so I will try and make this fast. Today we went to Recife, in the old part of the city and brought a members brother who was a history teacher, and knows a lot about the history of the city. We basically got a free tour of some of the historic sites of the city, it was very cool. I liked it a lot! I will have to send pictures next week. This city has a ton of history to it and a very diverse culture. It is very interesting. I love this city

But not much has happened this week. It was pretty normal, didn't have lows or extreme ups either. Just..normal. :) But We are going to be preparing a person to be baptized this week, she is a bit nervous because she is afraid that she won't be able to stop smoking. She has basically stopped but is afraid that she will return begin smoking again, and wants to know more about the church. But we know that she is ready! This week the assistants came and visited us to see how we were doing. They didn't give us any warning, it was quite a surprise, but good. 

Yesterday, I felt like a member again not a missionary, because I was at church almost the whole day and I just came home to eat, ha-ha. There was a stake women's conference yesterday, and wow it was amazing, I learned a lot. The theme was guardians of the home. There was a spiritual part, then a workshop part, it was very well planned. 

As for me and am doing great, I keep working hard and am trying to do my best! I am now seeing and feeling the toll on my body after a year of working and walking. I am starting to feel more tired as the weeks past. But yet I am loving it because I know that I am happy doing the lords work and that he will bless me after. 

Well that is about it for me! Sorry that this is short this week Love you guys and hope all is well.

Love,
Sister Rebecca Nelson

No comments:

Post a Comment