Monday, May 21, 2012

Week Thirty Three.


Hello there everyone!

So we had some changes in the area. Our mission president called Monday night and told sister Corrêa that she was going to be transferred. And open an area with Sister Harris (my M.T.C. companion). So sister Corrêa and Sister Harris opened an area, in the same zone, it is in a super small town. They said they knew everyone in one day, and you can walk from one side to the other in 20 mins. But she is in a new house and I got to go with her and get her all set up, I felt like a mom sending my daughter to college or something. It was very hard to see her go, and I do miss her. We worked very well together and we became very good friends. But we both still have a lot of time left. 

But now I have a new companion, and am in the same area still, I think I will stay here for the rest of this transfer (4 weeks) and one more. Her name is Sister Sheewe, and she is an American, form North Carolina. But this is her last transfer here; she now only has 4 more weeks of her mission. So it is very different being companions with Sister Corrêa at the start of her mission, and being with Sister Sheewe at the end of her mission, different views on things. It is weird; now in our house we have 3 Americans and one Argentinian, not one Brazilian. But everything is good. Sister Sheewe, is a very hard worker, and a lot different than what I thought she would be like. I like working with her a lot. She wants the last of her mission to be the best weeks of her mission, so we are trying to work hard and teach a lot. It is good to be with someone who has more experience then you do because they have a lot of different idea and ways to do things so I am able to learn a lot with her.

We were able to start teaching a lot of new families this week and i have a lot of faith that we will be able to baptize this transfer. We will continue to work hard and do everything that we can to bring our brothers and sisters unto Christ. 

(I now don’t have any more time to email, sorry..)

I hope all is well with everyone.

Love you all,
Becca

No comments:

Post a Comment